Apology; unsubscribe

Jud McCranie jud.mccranie at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 13 19:49:52 CET 2000

At 11:33 AM 1/13/00 -0500, David W. Wilson wrote:
 >  It is also possible that I assumed Mr. Somos original
>message was copied to math-fun, and having hit "Reply" instead of
>retrospect and very dangerous habit to fall into.

I have accidently done this - gotten a private message from someone on a
list, looked at who my reply was going to, seen that it wasn't going to the
list, assumed that it came from the list and I hit "reply" instead of

|                  Jud McCranie                          |
| 137*2^197783+1 is prime!  (59,541 digits, 11/11/99)    |