Seqfan Site (was Re: More on "numbral" divisors)

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Wed Dec 19 15:34:45 CET 2001

To all seqfan members,

the site seqfan.net can be used by any EIS contributor to
store permanently any material related to sequences.

Material can be indexed by sequence number for urls

(ex http://www.seqfan.net/Axxxxxx/   )

or by a contributor log name.
As I can use symbolic links, the same material
can be attributed to several sequences.

Once more than one page is available I will make
two index pages available from the home page
for looking up material.

CGI/dynamic pages can be written in perl and php.

Just mail it to me for inclusion (please put Neil
in copy each time).

Olivier