Guinness Book of Records??

Eric W. Weisstein eww at wolfram.com
Fri Aug 23 21:37:31 CEST 2002

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Olivier Gerard wrote:

> Le 23, David Wilson wrote:
> > How about "Most referenced mathematical work"
>
> Or perhaps a combined entry for Mathworld and the OEIS:
>
> most crossreferenced pair of websites.
>
> there are around 2700 links from the OEIS to Mathworld and I expect
> about the same the other way around.

Thanks, Olivier!  I guess I'm a few short in linking back to OEIS; I seem
to only have about 2043 at the moment ;(

Neil, if you have some easy way to send me a list of %H lines pointing to
MathWorld, I'd be happy to pick out the reciprocal links I'm missing and
put them in.

Thanks again for maintaining OEIS, Neil.  I shall continue to contribute
and provide links for sequences whenever I come across them.

Best,
-Eric