lookup reply Subject lines

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Thu Nov 7 03:56:57 CET 2002

I know NJAS is very busy, but I thought I'd suggest this improvement to the
eMail servers "for the record" in case someone decides to hack them someday:

I'd really like it if the servers would copy the Subject line they receive
back into the Subject line of their outgoing message (perhaps preceded by
"RE: ").

And/or add just a snip of the lookup request:

   RE: lookup 1 1 2 3 5 8 13...

This would really help me organize the many replies and allow me to
identify them without opening the messages.

Thanks!