email and s p a m blocking/modifications

Don McDonald parabola at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 7 04:32:40 CET 2002

In message <000e01c285a3$99ee7420$9102a8c0 at segmail.com> you write:

Greeting brian, seqfans , neil,

Unfortunately I can only do email,    not switch to http.
I cannot do GIFs. (That idea was tricky- Not simple!)  I explain below.

I sent this to your email,    but is it an e-ddress?
So I send it to seqfan also.  (It isn't about a sequence.)

Has Neil decided in Nov. 2002 newsletter? Sounded good.
So should I stop.

About modifications.**

I found oeis unfortunately did not allow to search for 'word'   10^9.
e.g. mcdonald, divisors of (10^9)^(10^9)+1.

Dear seq fans,

My system is Acorn Archimedes A5000  U.K. 1990.
4 MB Ram  ARM  RISC-os reduced instruction set computer.
(READnews and ArcWeb.)
80 MB HDD IDE.  (upgraded to 340 MB.)

NOT Ibm compatible.
NOT win9x
NOT html.  not http
NOT MS word
NOT gif jpeg attach.
plain text only.
NOT internet explorer.
not Mathematica not Maple

Yes pari gp

Yes sericalc4S serious/serial printout calc,
c22Bc factor credit cards, IsPriMe2k,
PrimeCabi c*a^b+i <n , factors
etc.  -- these are (hundreds) of my own programs.

Thank you
regards

don.mcdonald at paradise.net.nz
07.11.02  15:23  nzdt*.

my file  >  02.MZD02-Nov.seqspamblk

> ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C28579.B1186C20
>
> OK.  I set up an example.  To email me, click this link ->
> http://probabilitysports.com/mail2bri.html.

cannot do, i get-
Error Insufficient memory   !!

 Of course the site could be set