1 2 1 3 1 2 1 4 1 2 1 3 1 2 1 5 1 2 etc.

Donald Willard dwillard at prairie.cc.il.us
Wed Apr 28 15:48:23 CEST 2004

Warning: in German practice H means B and B means Bb, I think.  So don't
wonder where H is, it is just plain B on the piano, and when they write
B they actually mean Bb.  In composing you would not just have BACH
(ie., BbACB) but preserve the intervals and start on any other key, and
there would be backward, inversion, and backward inversion, plus playing
as chords.