two kinds of references

Robert G. Wilson v rgwv at rgwv.com
Thu Jul 7 18:35:57 CEST 2005

Every one,

	The same problem can be seen in the cross referenced sequences, i.e.; some  are
very relevant and with others we are left scratching our heads. At least with
these, they are all easily viewed by hyper links. As to the hard copy references,
how about using %D for the reference of the first kind and %d for those of the
second kind?

Bob.