Virus mail and such

Jud McCranie j.mccranie at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 15 16:45:54 CEST 2005

At 10:29 AM 6/15/2005, David Wilson wrote:

>Creighton Dement recently received a virus mail that appeared to be from me.

This was happening to me a few months ago and I deduced that it must be
that someone with me in their address book on a list had a virus.  I use a
firewall and I have all incoming and outgoing mail scanned by Norton
Antivirus.  In addition, I have it scan all of my email, downloads, and
attachments as a batch each night.  And I keep it updated.