OEIS on vacation in December

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:53:44 CET 2006

I especially like the example: "Marc LeBrun and his 'numbral' ..." [as in
A048888]

This was analyzed in The Journal of Integer Sequences, and turns out to be a
very deep discovery.
 On the Sequence A079500 and Its Combinatorial
Interpretations<http://www.emis.de/journals/JIS/VOL9/Frosini/fros2.pdf>
http://www.emis.de/journals/JIS/VOL9/Frosini/fros2.pdf

I also like the other examples cited, many of Antti Karttunen's sequences,
and have enjoyed the best of Zak's work.  We are all evolving.  And, to
repeat, in the context of the publication cited above, beautiful is as
beautful does.

-- Jonathan Vos Post