new keyword: probation

zak seidov zakseidov at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 12:05:44 CET 2006

1. sorry for typo:

>all authors can judge for theseve how to improve
>their next submissions.

'd be:
all authors can judge for themselves how to improve
their next submissions.

2. as to (so many) complaints about (so many)
uninteresting sequences:
there are no uninteresting sequences,
there are uninterested people,
otherwise what is celebrated at 100K party -
succes or failure?

All the best, Zak