?nsar, ganso, oca: COMMENT on A 020988 = A084180 = A108018 !

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Sat Sep 2 18:11:43 CEST 2006

I agree; automatically running superseeker should be implemented so as to only
be an enhancement of the current system.

The automation can be at least as polite and encouraging as the
existing process.

There are many options: for example it could behave for the submitter
exactly as
it does now, and just quietly append a section with the analysis for
the editors
(say as a block of lines tagged %$ or something).

But I think it would be nice to give the submitter the feedback.  I'd
welcome it.

Most entries to the OEIS should have had superseeker run on them at some point
before submission anyway.  It does, after all, espouse reference
quality standards.

Perhaps there could be a check box (defaultly selected) "Run
Superseeker Review"?