Aîon and Chronos

reismann at free.fr reismann at free.fr
Sun Jul 1 19:05:19 CEST 2007

I agree, it is not the place to speak philosophy but as nobody speaks about my
mathematical work...

I do not agree on this concept of time. The sacred time, the mythical age, the
"jadis', the “it was once” of the tales are not times. They are "eccéïtés", they
make much more than to define a temporal framework, they create an environment,
an atmosphere. The time of these "eccéïtés" is indeed Aîon.

But the disctinction between Aîon and Chronos is not the same one as between the
sacred time and the profane time. Not. Aîon is the pure moment of time, it is
the point on the arrow of time, it is the time of a photography. In mathematics
and sciences in general, one uses Aîon, one analyzes photographs. By putting the
numbers in their Chronos, their fitting, their otherness, we see them in another
manner.

With the decomposition of the prime numbers in weight*level+gap, I replace the
prime numbers in their Chronos.

Best,

Rémi Eismann