[seqfan] Kaprekar and other matters

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Thu Aug 20 18:55:26 CEST 2009

Joseph, Thanks for several messages!  I won't be able to
do a major update of the OEIS (which your emails
about the Kaprekar sequences call for)
until tonight.  You also mentioned several missing
sequences - certainly please submit them.

Sequence fans, there are several updates to the Kaprekar
sequences in the pipeline.   New version of OEIS tonight or tomorrow.

Everyone:  I don't mind a few important new submissions.
I just want to stop the flood of minor and uninteresting
sequences which are often wrong and almost always need editing.
I am particularly unhappy with people who submit
such sequences and then send corrections the next day.
Also minor updates and huge numbers of programs fdor existing
sequences - give me a break!

Neil