[seqfan] Re: A family of quadratic recurrences

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Oct 1 01:06:52 CEST 2009

A165896 should not, as I understand it, have the "frac" keyword.  This
keyword means that there is some other sequence in the database, such
that this sequence is the numerators and the other the denominators (or
vice versa) of some sequence of fractions.

It does not mean that the sequence might contain non-integer values if
extended.  If such values are found in the future, that would be the
time to add the "frac" keyword and the sequence of denominators.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters