[seqfan] Re: A045655

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sun Jan 1 21:41:44 CET 2012

As I understand the definition of A045655, you take a string of length
2*n, say (for n=3) 001101. Complement it bit-wise: 110010, then reverse
it left-to-right: 010011. Now, is this rotationally equivalent to the
original string? In this case, yes: rotate left two places and you get
back 001101.

The comment by Geoffrey Critzer may be correct, but it is not at all
obvious. In my opinion, if it is correct, at least a sketch of the
proof ought to be included or referenced.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters