[seqfan] Choosing bibliographical references for OEIS

Jess Tauber yahganlang at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:06:13 CEST 2013

Hi. I ran into some trouble the other day when entering bibliographical
information for one of my atomic sequences. I followed the instructions,
but the system rejected the entry as badly formed anyway.

I don't know whether this was due to the fact that my pdf. reader omits the
initial http:// or what (I DID add that in after copying the URL into the
biblio entry slot on the sequence page).

In the end I chose a different URL that had the same supporting diagram on
it, but had the same problem there- luckily one of the editors took mercy
on my miserable soul and entered it for me. I had been about to add a
third, different reference that wasn't a pdf.

Has anyone encountered difficulties like this? Thanks.

Jess Tauber