[seqfan] Re: Choosing bibliographical references for OEIS

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri May 17 17:45:13 CEST 2013

What is the sequence number for the sequences where you had trouble, so we
can look at the "History" tab?

Don't forget there are 2 different windows for entering references. In the
REFERENCES window there are no checks made on what you enter.
In the LINKS window, the entries are required to have a format something
like this:

T. Davis, <a href="http://www.geometer.org/mathcircles/catalan.pdf">Catalan
Numbers</a>

If you leave out the http, for example, it will complain. Or if the double
quotes are in the wrong place.

Also, don't forget we an OEIS Help Page on the wiki where you can also ask
questions like this!

Neil