[seqfan] Re: A090709 Decimal primes whose decimal representation in base 6 is also prime.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri Jan 3 16:20:40 CET 2014

I agree that the name is lacking. I suggest

Primes p such that the base-6 representation of p, read in decimal, is also
prime.

or

Primes with a base-6 representation which, read in decimal, is also prime.

but you may have better ideas.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University