[seqfan] Re: submitting sequences with sets as terms

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Sun Mar 22 17:36:51 CET 2015

Thanks, Alonso and Neil!

I will use "tabf" for this sequence.

Neil, this may be best addressed by you - Although the answer was on the
"Keyword" page, I wouldn't have thought to look there (and I'm not even sure
where it is; When I click on "Wiki" or "Index", I don't see anything like
"keywords", let alone "Clear-cut_examples_of_keywords" under Wiki, which is
where Alonso's link directs).

Might I suggest including answers to this question, and perhaps other
related questions, on the "Style Sheet" wiki page?  That seems like an
appropriate place to look for such answers.

Thanks,
Bob