[seqfan] Re: A071030 == A118109 (Wolfram C.A. Rule 54)

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:09:19 CEST 2015

Michael, Thanks for noticing that! I have followed your advice and replaced
A118109 with what it
should have been. We now have 3 versions of the sequence, A071030, A118108
and A118109.
I think the change is consistent with what Eric Weisstein would want.

If you are wondering if we should have 3 versions of other CAs from
Wolfram's list, the answer is
certainly, since it is not clear which of the three is to be preferred.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com