[seqfan] Re: Cannonicalizing factorization matrices

israel at math.ubc.ca israel at math.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 2 05:04:50 CEST 2016

What software is this in?  It doesn't seem like a well-designed interface
to the factoring algorithm.

In Maple, ifactors(n)[2] will produce something like
[[2,1],[3,1],[5,2]].  There are never repeats of primes or exponents of 0.
The primes are not necessarily in order, but you can sort the result.

Cheers,
Robert