[seqfan] Re: A068652 Numbers such that every cyclic permutation is a prime.

Ray Chandler rayjchandler at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 4 17:11:59 CEST 2017

I have added a comment to the related sequence A016114 (which lists the primitive terms) with some verbiage from the Caldwell link with such a conjecture.

I have added a bfile for A068652 to show all known terms - the conjecture should apply to 999331, the largest cyclic permutation of 199933.

Also in the DeGeest link in that sequence is a reference to a paper from Slinko with a proof for a similar conjecture for absolute primes (not the same as cyclic primes).
Ray