[seqfan] Some new formulas for convoluting sequences or power series

Thomas Baruchel baruchel at gmx.com
Wed Jan 15 06:34:50 CET 2020

Dear fellow seqfans,

probably all of us here love convolutions, and for this reason, I am very happy
to share with you my latest work on the topic: http://arxiv.org/abs/1912.00452

Some major sequences of the OEIS are involved by my approach, mostly sequences
related to the Thue-Morse sequence as well as to the Sierpinski triangle (the
diagonals of the triangle being highly used in my formulas).

I recently asked about the Binomial Modulo 2 transform and got a nice answer
from N.J.A. Sloane; I would have liked making some reference to an archived
version of his reply, but strangely I couldn't see it in the archive of the
mailing list; I thank him again. According to him, this transform is not much
studied; I am happy also for that reason to use it in the last sections of the paper.

Best regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel