[seqfan] Re: Sequence from ChatGPT

Alex Meiburg timeroot.alex at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 01:03:57 CEST 2023

The "sycophantism" aspects of ChatGPT significantly limit its ability in
areas where it should fail, or point out an error in the user's work. This
unfortunately greatly limits its ability as a tutor: every student is
great, gets an A+, and GPT is sorry for having a different answer -- its
mistake!

GPT-4 is impressively better at long form reasoning, and a better critic
when things are wrong. Also, I'm looking forward to the plugin architecture.

Is anyone looking to build a superseeker plugin? Save it the pain of
needing to hallucinate an answer.

-Alex Meiburg