[math-fun] Sum of last ten digits

Alexandre Wajnberg alexandre.wajnberg at skynet.be
Thu Dec 8 18:22:09 CET 2005

De : Graeme McRae <g_m at mcraefamily.com>
Date : Thu, 8 Dec 2005 07:47:23 -0800

Searching randomly, I found that:
A loop of length 8 is possible, starting at 0, 6, 1, 8, 7, 8, 6, 6, 3, 0.
A loop of length 24 is possible, starting at 0, 4, 2, 1, 9, 7, 1, 7, 7, 4.
A loop of length 26 is possible, starting at 2, 3, 2, 7, 0, 9, 8, 7, 8, 4.
A loop of length 78 is possible, starting at 2, 2, 5, 2, 6, 0, 3, 8, 5, 7.
--Graeme