[seqfan] Re: Need help recovering lost pages from former Rusin web site

jean-paul allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Sun May 8 09:22:37 CEST 2016

Dear Neil

To tell you the truth I know essentially nothing in javascript! I had such
a script in a particular case (getting recognized as being at my university
when looking for a math. journal from home, up to extra typing of password;
this was given to us by our computing staff). I then just tried to mimic
the syntax:
several trials and errors, some looks at "window.location" on google,
the usual
syntactic mistakes when trying to set up a command, plus a bunch of luck :-)

I was happy when it finally worked and I am happy that it be useful!
with my best wishes
jean-paul