[seqfan] Re: Submission suggestion

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:35:22 CET 2011

I partially agree with you. A reprimand is uncalled for if all the term
data is correct. But there needs to be some sort of explanation for
removing data, as well as the opportunity to include more terms when
commonsense calls for it (e.g., if the first difference from another
sequence doesn't show up until the fifth line).

For that reason, I like to make a pink box comment to the effect of:

"Removed terms are correct but best left to a B-file."

Al

--
Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>